When technology troubles strike, I can help you put things right. Always available, to setup, support and fix your gadgets. To boldly fix what no one has fixed before.
Do you have a Virus that needs removing? I can remove your virus, ransomware or cryptoware.
Is your computer running slow? I can help you by removing unwanted programs, recover space and optimise your computers start-up.
Do you have a problem with your mobile device? I’ll take a look and have it up and running in no time at all, from simple data transfer and email set-up to advanced corporate configuration.
Got a one-time job? Let’s discuss it.
Repairs and Technical Support
I have over 5 years of experience providing operations, repairs and technical support for the US and UK’s largest consumer electronics and telecommunications business Best Buy and Dixons Carphone. I can help you develop procedures, train new hires, and manage large and complicated repairs processes.
I’ve successfully closed more than 15,000 service calls involving over 450 unique applications and performing all repairs, upgrades, installations, troubleshooting and technical support ensuring timely delivery and providing exceptional customer service to effectively improve customer relations.
I consistently identify opportunities to exceed client expectations and achieved “Award Winning Client Care”, with a personal Net Promoter score of 93% customer satisfaction.
- Computer Set-up and Customisation
- Software Installation
- Data Backup or Transfer
- Parental Control Set-up
- Hardware Installation
- Health Check and Optimisation
- Wireless Setup
- Data Cleanse
- Virus Removal
- Broadband Set-up and/or Troubleshooting
- Operating System Installation
- Factory Restore
- Data Recovery
- Mobile Set-up and Sync
- Mobile Data Transfer
- Mobile Troubleshooting
- Console Set-up
- Managing all in-store support advisers
- Responsible for Insurance compliance and reactions
- Responsible for all in-store repairs and support
- Train and mentor new employees
- Perform highly complex repairs on client’s units
- Conduct accurate audits, process deliveries, amend stock file and designated key holder
- Manage the sales floor, providing direction, guidance and coaching to sales associates
- Planograms and reactions
- Marketing materials
- Visual merchandising
Repair Accreditations and Certifications
. . . and many more! Ask me, I’ve more than likely already done it. And in the event I haven’t,